Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
Quality Assurance Analyst (6-12 months FTC)
Closing date: midnight, 29th May 2017
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We are passionate about making football accessible ‘For All’, made possible by talented people across a variety of business areas.
We have big ambitions. Ensuring The Emirates FA Cup, which provides fans across the country with memories that will last a lifetime, remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be two world-class venues we are proud to call home and achieving success with each of our 24 national sides are all among our objectives.
Overview of the role:
To carry out test and quality assurance activities to ensure that the company’s products and services meet the highest possible quality standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Document test cases for Whole Game Systems (CRM and Portal).
- Execute test cases and record the results
- Review user story acceptance criteria to identify correctness / completeness and suitability for inclusion in the development process
- Perform all levels of testing (e.g. Acceptance, Functional, Regression and Integration
- Identify and suggest process improvements
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with the Whole Game System, including knowledge of CRM, Portal and County FA processes
- Attention to detail
- Methodical way of working
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.