Essex FA - PA & Office Coordinator (FTC until 30/06/19) Ref: PA&OC
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
Essex County Football Association - PA & Office Coordinator (FTC until 30/06/19)
Fixed term contract until June 30th 2019 (Post continuation subject to funding)
Salary Circa: £22,000 (subject to skills and experience)
Essex County FA requires a committed, enthusiastic and flexible individual to work within a fast paced football office environment. The successful applicant will act as PA to the CEO and support the coordination of office working practice on a day to day basis. The candidate will be computer literate, be able to multi-task and handle a busy work schedule using strong planning and organisational skills.
- The post will be based at County Headquarters in Springfield, Chelmsford.
- Hours of work are normally from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with 45 minutes lunch (but some evening and weekend work will be required).
Tasks will include the following:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO role
- Coordinate, implement and maintain office working policy and procedure
- Maintain office filling systems, archiving and stationery
- Provide proactive support, minute taking and coordination of arrangements for Essex FA Board and Council Meeting
A full job description and personal specification can be downloaded at www.essexfa.com. Applications, in the form of a completed Job Application pack should be sent in an envelope marked ‘private and confidential’ to:
The Chief Executive, Essex County FA, The County Office, Springfield Lyons Approach, Springfield, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 5LB.
Or via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 28th June 2017. Interview date: Friday 7th July 2017
Essex FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy