Customer Response Assistant (12 months FTC) Ref: CRA-12M
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
Customer Response Assistant (12 months FTC)
Closing date: midnight, 29th June 2017
Working pattern: 2 days per week
Pay rate: £9.75 per hour
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role:
The FA is looking for an organised, self-starter to help effectively manage, in both a proactive and reactive manner, customer enquiries.
What you’ll be doing:
- To be the first point of contact for day to day queries from FA and Wembley customers.
- Prepare high quality, original and standard written responses to all enquiries.
- To provide customer service support for the ticketing process to all FA and Wembley events.
- Provide a dedicated service to persons requiring disabled access for events held at Wembley Stadium.
- To ensure Customer Charter deadlines are adhered to and to manage the FA’s Customer Charter Process from individual complaint resolution to long term solutions.
- To support the delivery of the change programme to make The FA’s customer response primarily a digital service.
- To research, oversee and implement measures to improve customer contact management and ensure data is used effectively.
- Improve the external perceptions of The FA amongst the general public and specifically England Supporters.
Who we are looking for:
- Office and administration experience
- Minute taking experience
- Ability to review, evaluate and streamline existing services and procedures
- Ability to organise and administer events
- Project and programme management experience – experience of taking ownership of small projects and seeing them through to completion
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy