Administrator (Dorset CFA) Ref: A-DCFA
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
Dorset County Football Association – Job Opportunity
Employer: Dorset County Football Association Limited
Responsible to: Deputy Chief Executive
Salary: £16,500 per/annum
Please note this is initially a two year fixed term contract from 1 September 2017 – 31 August 2019.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Dorset County Football Association. We are requesting applications for a highly motivated team player to support the delivery of football in Dorset.
The principle responsibilities will be:
- To provide high level administrative support to the delivery of Customer Excellence in the Dorset FA
- To ensure that all calls to the Dorset County Football Association are dealt with promptly, in line with agreed standards and targets. To have full knowledge of the IT infrastructure to support Customer Service
- To provide general administration support across the Business including Coach Education, Safeguarding and Referee Administration as and when required by the Deputy Chief Executive
- To demonstrate the required Company values and behavours
Applicants should have proven track record of providing high levels of administration service and have experience of working with IT software to support the delivery of customer service. For a discussion about this role please contact Sue Hough on 01202 688274.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter marked “Private and Confidential” to: Chief Executive, Dorset County Football Association Limited, County Offices, Blandford Close, Hamworthy, Poole, BH15 4BF or via email to email@example.com stating in the subject line of your email ‘Ref: Administrator’.
Closing date for all applications is 5.00pm on Friday 28 July 2017
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 16 August 2017 at Dorset County Football Association Limited.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful. Unfortunately we are not able to provide feedback to applicants at application stage.
“Dorset County Football Association Limited are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community”
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy