Catering Services Manager Ref: CSM
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Catering Services Manager
Deadline – Midnight Sunday 24th September 2017
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England and has the responsibility to promote and develop the game at all levels from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International team. Wembley Stadium is a 90,000 capacity multi-purpose venue that hosts events such as England Senior Men’s international’s, FA Cup Final, NFL International Series, Rugby League Challenge cup Final, large scale concerts plus many more events.
- To support the delivery of Club Wembley hospitality operations.
- To support the delivery of General Admission (GA) catering operations.
- To provide liaison and forward contact point for our contract caterer on event day and non-event day operations.
- To support and drive the implementation of the Catering Service Level Agreement.
- To assist or lead the project management of our GA catering improvement plans.
- Represent Club Wembley at planning meetings as required.
- Catering lead on behalf of Club Wembley and the FA on designated events.
- Agree and ensure seamless integration with all stakeholders.
- Lead contact on the Catering Agreement and first point of contact on behalf of Wembley Stadium/The FA for catering operational queries.
- Manage and monitor the Catering Service Level Agreement process.
- Pre and post event reporting.
- Manage the Club Wembley restaurant table planning process.
- Manage the host operation within the Club Wembley restaurants.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Strong communicator with developed people management skills.
- Significant experience of senior retail catering and/or hospitality operations in a similar commercial environment.
- Understand in detail catering contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Problem solving with minimum of fuss.
- Minimise and reduce conflict.
- Understand needs of Public relations; dynamic of FA and WNSL relationship; cost implications of decisions by WNSL or event owner.
- Working knowledge of how a Stadium operates on Event days, especially the Operational elements.
- Understand Premises Licence conditions and requirements.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are interested in applying, please follow the prompts below.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy