Education Services Administrator Ref: ESA-O17
- Role location
- St George's Park, near Burton upon Trent
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Education Services Administrator
Salary: up to £17,500 per annum, dependant on skills and experience
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England and has the responsibility to promote and develop the game at all levels from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International team.
Reporting to the Education Services Officer, the purpose of your role will be to lead on administration support and customer service in respect of The FA’s Learning Management System (LMS). You will also provide administration support to the Education Services Officer and Coordinator in the building of relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Your role will include:
- Taking inbound calls on the FA Education hotline in a professional and timely manner
- Monitor, identify and report system issues whilst keeping our stakeholders updated
- Investigate technical queries and customer services questions by answering high volumes of inbound emails
- Provide world leading customer service and have a positive attitude in a high pressured environment
- Support the building of collaborative relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
- Assist with facilitating solutions to problems affecting FA Education teams
Work closely with FA Education’s Digital team to fully understand the LMS and provide support to all FA Education teams, wider FA teams and County FAs on this system
You will have previously worked within a customer focussed environment, with experience of remotely supporting customers over the telephone and by email. You will have excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of stakeholders.
You will also possess the following:
- Experience of supporting stakeholders
- Experience of accurate data entry
- Minimum of GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
It will also be desirable for you to have:
- Experience of working with a moodle based Learning Management System.
- Experience of a sporting organisation / association
- Knowledge of coach licensing schemes
- Experience of improving processes and procedures
This is a full time permanent role based at St George’s Park.
If you are interested in applying, please follow the prompts below.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 22nd October.
Interviews will take place w/c 30th October.
A competitive salary and attractive benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy