Huntingdonshire FA Football Services Officer Ref: FSO17
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Huntingdonshire FA Football Services Officer
Vacancy – Full Time
Salary - £16,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Huntingdonshire FA as a Football Services Officer who will be responsible for The County FA’s Media Publications, Charter Standard Administration and our new partnership with the Cambridgeshire Schools FA administrating their Cup Football Competitions, in addition the role will provide cover for the existing FSO (Governance) and the Courses Administrator. We are requesting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with a desire to deliver excellence to join our Organisation. Key responsibilities will be:
· Management of the County Website, Facebook & Twitter Accounts, CFA Newsletters
· Embed digital marketing across delivery to raise the awareness of the business products/services
· To produce annually and maintain the County Handbook, including via Flippingbook and our APP (IOS & Android) in addition assist with the production of the Cup Final Programs.
· To provide cover for the Football Services Officer (Governance) with regards to the Discipline Management ensuring the delivery of all processes and procedures relating to the FA Disciplinary Memorandum
· To provide cover for the Course Administration Department with regards to Course Bookings, Course Advertising and Course day to day administration
· Work across the business to support referrals including Referees and Welfare.
· Have a working knowledge of Safeguarding and embed the CFA / FA Safeguarding principles into your daily routine
· When required act as Secretary on Discipline Hearings.
· Assist with the delivery and oversee the renewal process for the sanction, affiliation and registration of Leagues/Competitions/Associations, Clubs and Referees.
· To Provide Administration support to the Cambridgeshire Schools FA via Full Time
· Provide services and advice and support Leagues, Referees and Clubs dealing with Discipline
· Implement and communicate new structures, Rules and Regulations to Clubs and Leagues
· Provide information to customers via the website
· To provide support to the Governance and Course Administration Departments when required to do so
· Any other duties prescribed by the County Secretary
· Assist with the Day to Day management of the County Cup Competitions
· Work flexibly across the CFA to support all business functions as and when required by the County Secretary
· Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the CFA delivering our Customer excellence strategy
For a discussion about this role, please contact Mark Frost on 01480 447480 or email@example.com
The successful candidate will be subject to a six month probationary period.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary in an email marked Football Services Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 27 October 2017
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy