Anti-Doping Whereabouts Administrator Ref: AD17
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Anti-Doping Whereabouts Administrator
Closing date: midnight, 24th October 2017
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role:
The post-holder will administer daily whereabouts information received from Premier League and Football League clubs, including all professional squads and youth squads. They will provide full administrative support for to the anti-doping team and off-field football regulation team where applicable.
What you’ll be doing:
· Administration of FA whereabouts process, including (i) checking receipt of weekly club training planners in accordance with stated timescales, (ii) monitoring of player and club updates (iii) filtering and processing of club whereabouts information (iv) and identification of potential rule violations by clubs and players.
· Responsible for writing to clubs who fall foul of the regulations by; providing inaccurate whereabouts information or providing late schedule submissions.
· Responsible for the ‘Incorrect Whereabouts Submission’ (IWS) and ‘Player Not Present’ (PNP) processes from start to finish, including reviewing daily individual whereabouts submissions, out of competition mission forms and writing to players to issue sanctions where applicable.
· Delivering education to Players and Club Staff in relation to Whereabouts/Anti-Doping
· Assemble a targeting profile on a monthly basis for upcoming tests, in accordance with the annual Test Distribution Plan (TDP).
· Liaison with IT department to ensure the correct operation of the Online Whereabouts System at all times.
· Liaison with the Anti-Doping Team regarding drug testing events, including identification of potential changes required to scheduled testing.
· Provision of intelligence information (as identified) to Programme Officer to assist with test distribution planning.
· Liaison with administrators, club secretary’s and medical staff as required
· Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA group changing priorities
Who we are looking for:
· Demonstrated administrative experience, preferably in a data-management role
· Ability to produce statistical reports to a high standard
· Good understanding of football
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
What we can offer:
· An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
· Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy