Digital Education Coordinator (FTC until 31st December 2018) Ref: DEC-FTC
- Role location
- St George's Park, near Burton upon Trent
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
The Football Association
Digital Education Coordinator (FTC until 31st December 2018)
Based at St George’s Park, near Burton upon Trent
Win the World Cup in 2023 and sustain success thereafter
To deliver against this inspiring goal we are changing how we work, reallocating resources and investing heavily to create a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St George’s Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA in an integral role to the organisation achieving its goals.
Reporting to the Digital Education Manager and one of a team of three Digital Education Coordinators, the purpose of your role will be to provide administrative and technical support for The FA’s Learning Management System (LMS). Your role will include:
- Supporting the Digital Education Manager and Education Services Officer in logging support tickets;
- Providing support to County FA colleagues on phone, by email and with face to face visits and training sessions;
- Liaising with our technology partner on fixes and progress;
- Creating County FA training materials;
- Support Education Services Officer with County FA engagement activities.
You will have previously worked within a fast paced customer focussed environment, with experience of remotely supporting internal and external customers over the telephone and by email. You will have excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of stakeholders.
It will also be desirable for you to have:
- IT helpdesk experience
- Knowledge of The FA’s Learning Management System (or alternative moodle based / Totara LMS)
- Experience of a sporting organisation / association
- Experience of using Google platforms
- Educated to A Level (or equivalent experience)
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference to England Team success, please follow the instructions below.
The deadline for applications is midnight on 27th April 2018.
The Football Association Group promotes Equal Opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy