Administrator (FTC from 1st January 2018 until 31st August 2019) Ref: A17FTC
- Role location
- Dorset County Football Association
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
Closing date: Monday 27th November 2017
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Dorset County Football Association. We are requesting applications for a highly motivated team player to support the delivery of football in Dorset
What you’ll be doing:
- To provide high level administrative support to the delivery of Customer Excellence in the Dorset FA
- To ensure that all calls to the Dorset County Football Association are dealt with promptly, in line with agreed standards and targets. To have full knowledge of the IT infrastructure to support Customer Service
- To provide general administration support across the Business including Coach Education, Safeguarding and Referee Administration as and when required by the Deputy Chief Executive
- To demonstrate the required Company values and behaviors
Who we are looking for:
- Applicants should have proven track record of providing high levels of administration service and have experience of working with IT software to support the delivery of customer service.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter marked “Private and Confidential” to: Chief Executive, Dorset County Football Association Limited, County Offices, Blandford Close, Hamworthy, Poole, BH15 4BF or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line of your email ‘Ref: Administrator’.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy