Commercial Executive (Wembley Stadium) Ref: CE17
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Commercial Executive (Wembley Stadium)
Closing date: 14th December 2017
Interviews will take place January 2018
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role:
Support the Senior Commercial Manager source new events and deliver existing events profitably in line with business expectation. Manage and develop relationships with specific event owners and internal departments providing world class account management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all administration for the team including booking meeting rooms, fielding event enquiries, booking venues for meetings with clients and managing house list enquiries from clients
- Host clients on event days in the Directors Box as and when required. Provide world class hospitality to clients ensuring all clients requirements are met.
- Field internal and external enquiries on contractual matters and liaise with legal to feedback contractual position. Ensure that any concerns or risks are escalated appropriately, in a timely fashion.
- Manage and populate contract summary documents, filing of contracts and associated event side letters. Ensure that all relevant documentation is received, completed, filled and readily accessible.
- Provide support on all work with Quintain/Wembley Park including event owner sponsorship requirements and Quintain’s own events strategy.
- Assist the commercial lead in all elements of the role whilst playing a secondary role in commercial delivery of major events including sponsor activation, Lead Stadium Partner EE, Stadium Vision, social media and marketing.
- Lead the event announcement and on sale process and work with respective teams to ensure the process is delivered effectively.
Pencil Calendar Management
- Keep stadium pencil calendar updated on a daily basis working with colleagues to produce summary documents and analysis as and when required.
- Communicate calendar updates to internal and external stakeholders when major updates require communication as per legal obligations.
Club Wembley Partnership Development
- Progress initial conversations with prospective Club Wembley partners into deal proposals for consideration by the senior management team outlining the benefits and potential acquisition prospects for Club Wembley.
- Work with CW team to establish and progress a pipeline of leads to develop into partnerships.
• Executes additional tasks and projects as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience of building relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of filtering enquiries into a position for management to review
- Experience of translating strategies into practical actions
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Experience of Project managing a number of projects
- Experience of working in a Sponsorship, events, PR, Sales & Marketing environment
- Experience of ticketing operations, events and venue operation from commercial and operational perspectives
- Experience of working in a marketing/venue/sport/music
- Minimum education requirements to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
- Experience of contract law
- Experience and contacts in music and sport industries
- Experience of commercial analysis
- Experience of running events
- Experience of looking after Event Owners
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy