CRM Officer - 6 month FTC Ref: CO18
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
CRM Officer - 6 month FTC
Closing date: Midnight 22nd January 2018
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role:
- To assist and coordinate the execution and optimisation of CRM across The FA as well as the execution of various England Supporter’s activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work alongside multiple stakeholders to gather email content requests and instil governance around proper data usage.
- Support the CRM Manager in the coordination of campaign management across the wider FA Group. Manage requests in a centralised calendar and control flow and frequency of messaging to targeted audiences.
- Help to deliver the wider CRM strategic plan that includes well targeted, segmented email marketing campaigns to both potential and existing participants.
- Consider the end to end customer journey with a ‘fan first’ mentality in the development of email campaigns and identify opportunities to personalise the participant experience where possible.
- Roll out A/B tests to optimise future campaigns and make suggestions where applicable
- Promote the right data practices around the wider team understanding appropriate opt ins, target audiences and permissions.
- Assist in the evaluation of email campaigns across The FA. Track key KPIs of email campaigns to report back to the business on performance, i.e. open rates, click throughs etc.
- Creation and execution of England Supporters Travel Club e-newsletters and working with the Insights team on post-match surveys.
- Work alongside The FA’s Email Service Provider on a day-to-day basis, hosting weekly status calls to ensure we are on the right track to deliver campaigns effectively.
England Supporters Club duties:
- Work alongside wider stakeholders to identify acquisition opportunities for England Supporters Club
- Maintenance of England Supporters Club member’s website including news articles, competition launches and updates.
- Execution of fan competitions to increase engagement among England Supporters Club members.
- Liaise with England Supporters Travel Club team to ensure consistency in communications and objectives
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group’s changing priorities.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in CRM, digital and email marketing
- Experience in executing CRM plans and delivering digital and email campaigns to varied audiences
- Experience of using an eCRM system
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Supportive team player
- Experience with loyalty programmes / memberships
- Experience in a data driven background
- HTML is desired but not essential
- Experience with post campaign analysis
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy