Safeguarding Administrator Ref: SA-18
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Closing date: midnight, 3rd June 2018.
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background
Overview of the role:
The post-holder will provide effective and efficient administrative business support to the Safeguarding Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that key work is undertaken in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Manage and distribute communications and enquiries received to appropriate Case Officer; including calls, e-mails, documentation, following standard procedures to record all relevant information.
- Prepare documentation for the Safeguarding Review Panel (SRP) and completing Post Panel administration.
- Provide timely and accurate assistance with enquiries to football’s designated safeguarding officer network.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing post daily.
- Raise purchase orders and process expenses for the Safeguarding Team in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate diary and meeting management for the Safeguarding Team.
- Process travel and accommodation requests, in line with FA processes.
- To input and extract data and analyse data on business systems and Excel to ensure accurate performance reporting to the Safeguarding Manager and Head of Department.
- To collate Team and higher level key performance data and to prepare regular weekly and monthly performance reports and analysis of data for the Safeguarding Manager and Head of Department.
- Formulate monthly case statistics for the Case Manager, in line with the standard procedure.
System & process
- Ensure that all Safeguarding processes are documented and maintained to ensure relevance to the Safeguarding Team.
- Ensure that all the administration systems are maintained in line with required standards. This includes, updating case statuses and uploading relevant documents onto the Safeguarding IT System.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement Safeguarding processes and systems, highlighting opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness and taking action to make improvement where appropriate.
- Work collaboratively on relevant departmental and divisional projects with colleagues as required.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external partners by acting as the main point of contact for the Safeguarding Team.
- Handle confidential data, such as Criminal Records Certificates, Referrals, case records and other sensitive information, in line with data protection policy and procedures.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet The FA group changing priorities.
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced Administrator with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience in data entry work and creating reports within an administrative role where you have led on administrative performance reporting.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and advanced skills in Excel
- Experience in handling sensitive information with discretion and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy