Tour Operations Executive Ref: TOE18
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Tour Operations Executive
Closing Date: Monday 26th February 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
The Tour Operations Executives will provide support to the Tour Operations Manager and co-ordinate the day-to-day running of the stadium tour experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day FOH Operation from both a casual workforce and tour visitor perspective including delivering and updating daily schedules and maintaining the operational calendar
- Oversee and carry out all delivery aspects including front of house, routing, ticketing sales, admissions and signage.
- Ensure that tour guides and support staff are in place and are working together to deliver the best possible tour experience at all times.
- Co-ordinating and circulating appropriate staff rotas (guides and tour support).
- Maintain and manage day-to-day FOH systems including smart guide, e-ticketing and scheduling system as well as ensuring that tills are ready for opening each day
- Co-ordinating key administration changes and updates to the online ticketing platform as required ie. price changes, new offers/promotions, calendar updates, opening/closing tour slots.
- Responsible for banking and cashing up as required
- Monitoring Tours email inbox and responding to customer queries in a timely manner
- Managing day to day communications with 3rd party suppliers
- Providing support to the wider Tours team as required which may include representing Wembley Stadium Tours at group and travel trade shows.
- To comply with any reasonable instruction issued by your line manager
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in an operational role or relevant position.
- Experienced in managing daily, weekly and monthly schedules
- Experience checking banking and cashing up
- Proven experience of managing a casual pool team in a customer facing environment
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with relevant software solutions in an operational environment (e.g. ticketing system, scheduling system, till system)
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Strong administration skills with an eye for detail
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Highly organised.
- Experienced in delivering an excellent level of customer service.
- An effective team player with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Tourism/Leisure experience.
- Experience of working with online ticketing systems would be an advantage but not essential as training would be given.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy