Digital Learning Designer Ref: DLDD18
- Role location
- St George's Park
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Digital Learning Designer
Based at St George’s Park, near Burton upon Trent
Deadline for applications is midnight 29th May 2018.
England senior men’s and women’s teams ready to win, sustained by world leading coach education and player pathways.
To deliver against this inspiring goal we are changing how we work, reallocating resources and investing heavily to create a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams and delivering world leading education at our world-class training facilities at St George’s Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA in an integral role to the organisation achieving its goals.
Contribute to delivering a digital-first approach to learning design by helping to design and develop blended, engaging and interactive digital learning.
You will be able to demonstrate and develop your understanding of effective learning design and provide evidence of working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify and create learning solutions to meet a diverse set of learner needs. Ideally, you will also have experience of project management, particularly with reference to working with external agencies and suppliers.
- Work with members of the Learning Design team to create innovative and engaging digital-learning solutions
- Work with SMEs to assess requirements and ensure that all solutions meet discipline-specific learner needs
- Use and develop skills in effective learning design (content analysis, storyboarding, etc.) to interpret and present SME content.
- Project manage the development of digital-learning solutions, working with external agencies and suppliers as necessary
- Support the quality assurance of both written and visual content
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments and trends in digital learning
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities
- Understanding and proven experience of instructional design
- Experience of creating blended learning solutions and applying learning theories to meet learner needs
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to manage concurrent projects, including those outsourced to external supplier and agencies
- Strong written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude to work
- Passion for digital learning
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference to England Team success, please follow the instructions below.
Successful candidates would need to be willing to undertake background screening as part of the recruitment process.
The deadline for applications is midnight Sunday 27th May. We reserve the right to close the advert for this position earlier than stated; if you are interested in this role, we would advise that you apply as soon as possible.
The Football Association Group promotes Equal Opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy