Customer Support Officer (Cheshire FA) Ref: CSOC18
- Role location
- Cheshire FA
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Customer Support Officer
We’re changing lives through football and we’d like you to be part of our team.
Are you a strong administrator that can help deliver customer excellence to our stakeholders? Are you passionate about driving improved standards across grassroots football?
Do you want to be an integral part of new and innovative projects which grow and sustain the game?
Are you ambitious and want to develop into a leader? Yes? Read on!
A bit about us:
We govern football across Cheshire and have been doing that since 1878 (yes, that long!) putting our clubs, leagues, players, coaches and referees at the heart of our delivery. We support, develop and grow the game in Cheshire for each and every format of Football. It’s our Responsibility to act with Integrity and Empathy, leading as a Team to provide Inspiration For All.
These are values. This is our mission
- To provide and promote a professional, high quality, front line customer focused service to all customers
- The post holder will also be responsible for providing high quality effective and efficient administration support across departments.
- Develop a service that meets and exceeds the individual needs of all customers
- Responsible for day to day support for the Football Development and Football Services departments
- To gain and administer a full working knowledge of and proficiency in the CRM system
- To support the Cheshire FA Governance department, in all matters relating to Competitions, Discipline and affiliation processes
- To ensure that all database systems are used effectively to help process customer enquiries and accurately record information in a time critical environment.
- To take ownership and responsibility for the delivery support of key FA programmes such as FA Charter standard, Grow the Game, FA Wildcats programmes in a timely and consistent manner.
- To identify and establish key relationships and act as key account holder to stakeholders for league accreditation programmes.
- To monitor all data and reporting that relates to customer engagement, by manage feedback and act accordingly to ensure resolution is provided promptly and in line with agreed standards and targets.
- To lead the Support for all Customer Satisfaction Surveys and act on the recommendations for all outbound activities in line with team objectives.
- Use national and local customer insight to drive delivery, promote and analyse information and make appropriate high-quality interventions to raise standards
- Understanding customer needs and develop plans to address them by reviewing existing and developing Service Level Agreements, policies and procedures to manage the ways in which Cheshire FA can further improve performance and service to its customers.
- Establish a culture of customer excellence across all areas of the business.
- Develop and deliver a company Customer Excellence strategy
- Experience in using a wide range of relevant IT packages (CRM, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload to achieve priorities and objectives
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Willingness to work flexibly and ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and to deal with challenging situations in a sensitive and creative manner
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and succeed within a service environment
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain positive and co- operative working relationships
- Ability to analyse complex data
- Ability to communicate the interpretation and analysis of data to a wide range of partners and to individuals at different levels
- Ability to monitor and evaluate delivery
- Demonstrate a working understanding and application of inclusion, equality and anti – discrimination, safeguarding and best practice
- Driving licence
- Experience of working within a Customer facing environment
- Additional customer service qualification (ie CICS/NVQ)
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of Sports / Football Development
- Knowledge of the structure and organisations within football
- Experience of running a grassroots club or league
What’s the deal?
We’re looking for the best candidate who can support the delivery of our volunteer workforce and strategically position us to be leading the way in ensuring football is for all. You’ll get the chance to work for a progressive and innovative County FA and work closely with colleagues nationally at The FA. If that wasn’t enough, we’ll pay you too! We’d like to offer the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full time (35 hours per week) contract.
- Flexible working in a positive and constructive environment.
- Development opportunities in a fast paced organisation.
How do I apply?
We’re glad you asked! Simply read through the Job Description found below and send a covering letter stating your suitability for the role, a copy of your most recent CV and your completed monitoring and evaluation form to HR@CheshireFA.com
In the subject field in your email please use – REF – CSO Application
Deadline:- Wednesday 21st March
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy