Assistant PA - Chairman & CEO's Office Ref: APA18
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Assistant PA – Chairman & CEO’s Office
Closing date: midnight 27th March 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant PA to join the office of the Chairman and CEO to assist their Executive Assistant in the smooth running of day to day operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor, review, distribute and proactively follow up on all incoming post addressed to the Chairman and CEO. Manage filing and tracking system for all correspondence.
- Extensive and ever changing travel arrangements including liaising with UEFA and FIFIA Travel Departments for conferences.
- Extensive taxi/chauffeur and courier bookings
- Raising purchase orders on Proactis and following up with suppliers and accounts to ensure payment is made in a timely manner.
- Completing and processing expenses for Chairman and CEO and EA.
- Creating and developing strong relationships with internal Wembley partners including Reception, Facilities & Catering Departments .
- Booking all meeting rooms, catering, car parking requests as needed.
- Compiling weekly comms grid, weekly movements and gift and hospitality register on behalf of the EA.
- Arranging stationery orders on behalf of the Chairman, CEO and EA.
- Control and manage request to the Chairman’s Discretionary Fund appropriately.
- Liaising with SMT and FA Board members when required.
- Assist EA with diary and meeting requests for Chairman and CEO and actively following up on meetings as and when required .
- Arrange Monthly PA meeting including room bookings and agenda points.
- Assist EA with adhoc administration duties as required.
- Assist with Match Day arrangements for the Chairman and CEO and VIP guests
What we are looking for:
- Substantial previous PA experience
- Fully proficient in all Windows packages (Word, Excel, Powepoint, Outlook etc)
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to deal with sensitive information discreetly and confidentially
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Helpful, willing and “can do” attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of football – domestically and internationally
- Willingness to develop and progress professionally
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy