PA to IT Director & Team Coordinator Ref: PATC18
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Full Time
PA to IT Director & Team Coordinator
Closing Date: Midnight 27th March 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
- To provide business and administrative support to the Chief Technology & Procurement Officer ensuring time is managed effectively and efficiently
- To provide administrative support for the department - creating and receipting purchase orders, processing invoices. To work with Senior IT Managers to oversee the consistent application of administrative processes and procedures within the department
- Management of multiple Departmental, Divisional and Group meetings
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide daily administrative support to the Chief Technology & Procurement Officer including diary management, travel and hotel bookings and coordination of papers and agendas for meetings
- Screening, directing and actioning all correspondence, email and phones calls into the Group Director.
- Create purchase orders as requested. Create recurring POs for annual services billed monthly or quarterly and receipt goods and services as they are rendered
- Maintain a budget code list to assist others in IT with accurate PO creation
- Booking of all travel, conference reservations, hotel stays for team members
- Contribution into team planning including attendance at events, meetings and department away days where required and coordinate communications to department
What we are looking for:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Office and administration experience
- Purchasing process knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and understanding of football
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy