Retail Partnerships Manager Ref: RPM18
- Role location
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Retail Partnerships Manager
Closing Date: Midnight 25th July 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
To maximise revenue opportunities and actively manage Retail Partnerships undertaken by The FA Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the day to day management and delivery of The FA’s Retail Partnerships.
- Proactively manage retail operations partners and / or 3rd party service providers maximising revenue from the FA retail estate and ecommerce platforms.
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to ensure the FA retail operation supports key activity including the key partnership (e.g. Nike) and venue sales.
- Build marketing plans with the retail partner and FA marketing teams to drive footfall and traffic.
- Provide regular updates on retail revenues and report against agreed retail targets.
- Provide insights and make recommendations to drive retail growth.
- Ensure all contractual requirements agreed between The FA and the retail partner are delivered to expected standards.
- Project manage non FA controlled events merchandise requirements with the operator and the retail partner.
- Ownership of the retail event operation either working directly with WNSL operations or 3rd party service providers.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a commercial/marketing environment within the omni-channel retail industry.
- Excellent understanding of stadium/event and ecommerce marketplace.
- Have strong account management skills.
- Experience of negotiating and concluding deals.
- Experienced project management skills in a complex multiple stakeholder environment.
- Proven experience in identifying and exploiting revenue opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of event management.
- Experience providing updates and reporting on retail targets to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a commercial role in the sports industry.
- Demonstrable experience in driving retail growth.
- Experience in building marketing plans in order to meet department objectives.
- A good understanding of the sports market place particularly in football.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy