Marketing Officer (Women's football) Ref: MOWF-18
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
Marketing Officer (Women’s football)
5 month fixed term contract
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st May 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
This role will support the delivery of The FA’s strategic objective to double women and girls’ football participation and fan base by 2020. It will primarily support on the creation of marketing assets and content for the re-launch of the women’s domestic league structure (Women’s Super League, Championship and National League) and key girls’ participation initiatives including SSE Wildcats.
Supporting the Senior Brand Manager and Brand Manager through the following key accountabilities the role will include:
- Working with internal and external agencies to deliver the main women’s football marketing plan campaigns.
- Brief and deliver the assets (such as digital, social media assets) required to effectively support these campaigns – creating high quality elements for all relevant channels in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant FA Group channels as well as external agencies and partners are aligned to execute and have the assets required.
- Work with the women’s league club marketing officers to deliver all required assets and guidance to enable them to deliver their own campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in working with brands and have a base knowledge of how to execute in line with a brand strategy.
- Experience in project management and delivering multiple tasks to deadline.
- Strong communication and conversational skills.
- Experience in managing internal or external agency teams (writing briefs, giving feedback etc.)
- Experience of building rapport with and managing requests from multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of digital marketing including social media.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office.
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge and passion for women’s football.
- Experience in sports marketing.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy