FA Regional Talent Club Assistant Coach Under 16- (Essex FA) Ref: CAC-18
- Role location
- Essex FA
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
FA Regional Talent Club Assistant Coach
Closing Date: Monday 30th July 2018
Start Dates: Monday 13th August 2018 – Wednesday 24th April 2019 (Excludes trial dates).
- Providing high quality coaching and support
- Implementing training and games programme in line with LTPD guidelines
- Liaise with the head coach to produce session plans for all sessions.
- Working alongside the head coach to produce and deliver Player assessments.
- Ensuring the Essex RTC philosophy and ethos is followed at all times.
- Ensuring effective communication between all departments including medical staff is continuous throughout the season.
- To adhere to the FA Safeguarding and equality policies and procedures.
- To adhere to the FA and Essex RTC codes of conduct at all times.
Key skills and experience required: Essential
- UEFA B Licence
- , FA Youth Award Module 1 and 2 OR Blocks 1 & 2 of the ‘NEW’ FA Level 2 Coaching Football OR The ‘New’ UEFA B Licence – complete Block 1
- FA Licensed Coach
- FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football (up to date)
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
- An accepted DBS Enhanced Criminal Records Check (CRC)
- Experience in coaching within the female game.
- An understanding of current Regional Talent Club structures.
- Have knowledge and understanding of child development.
- Willingness to work weekends and training events when required.
- Own transport essential.
- An understanding of Talent Identification.
- An appreciation of Long Term Player Development.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with young players.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of the FA girls & women’s player pathway.
Anyone wishing to apply should complete the Essex FA Job Application Form as well as the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and return to club manager Danielle Warnes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: Wednesday 1st August – times TBC
To discuss the role further please contact club manager Danielle Warnes on email@example.com
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy