Resourcing & Talent Manager (2 year fixed term contract) Ref: RTM-18
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
Resourcing & Talent Manager
(2 year fixed term contract)
Closing Date: Wednesday 18th July 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
The Resourcing and Talent Manager is responsible for all aspects of the end to end recruitment and selection process across The FA.
Managing a team of 2 this includes day to day recruitment operations, advising on best practice, interviewing candidates, developing assessment tools and management of key recruitment projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising on all aspects of the recruitment cycle from requirements gathering/scoping, attraction/advertising, interview selection, assessment tools, psychometrics and digital assessments.
- Continual stakeholder and relationship management both internally and externally, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience and delivering hiring managers at all levels a professional and expert recruitment service
- Regular reporting to senior management on recruitment metrics including cost, diversity along with periodic review and improvement of end to end recruitment cycle
- Ongoing development of employer brand including broadening our candidate reach to assist our D&I agenda
- Manage third party suppliers including PSL of agencies, head hunters, ATS provider and advertising suppliers
- Oversee annual apprenticeship programme and other project initiatives delivered by the Resourcing team
- Responsible for the management and development of a team of 2
- Budget management responsibility
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience of in-house recruitment and selection
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple roles and projects at the same time
- Experience of designing competency frameworks and assessment tools
- Strong people manager with proven experience
- Professional services experience with commercial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Flexible approach to working hours
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy