Referee Coordinator Ref: RC-18
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
(5 month fixed term contract with potential to extend)
Closing Date: Wednesday 18th July 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
• To provide match official appointment and administration support for departmental processes at Panel Select, Panel, and Contributory League and Supply League football
Key responsibilities include:
- Appoint & administer the match official appointments to the FA Women’s Cup, FA Youth Cup, FA County Youth Cup and FA Sunday Cup.
- Provide administrative support for all FA Competition appointments including the management of all emails sent to the FAcompreferee inbox.
- Provide administrative support to the Panel Select, Panel2B, and Contributory League appointment, development and performance analysis officers
- Provide administrative support for the Women’s Super League & Women’s Premier League officials and clubs including arrangements for development days and day to day administration.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and interest in English Non-League football
- Good knowledge of English geography
- Understanding of Refereeing structures and procedures
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy