Connector Team Member (General Admission)
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Contract / Freelance
‘Connector’ Team Member (General Admission)
Closing date: 29/1/2017
Rate of Pay: £9.50 p/h
Overview of the role:
Wembley is one of the most famous stadiums in the world. It is a world class venue that attracts some of the biggest events in sport, music and entertainment with more than 2 million visitors per year.
We care about our guests and want them to have a memorable experience each and every time they visit us. We believe we will achieve this with the power of a strong staff culture that is passionate about the guest experience.
“Our vision is to be the best stadium experience in the world.”
How we do it? Safety | Friendliness | Experience | Efficiency
As a Guest Services ‘Connector’ you will display all of these attributes with pride. You will be the face of Wembley Stadium, supporting our guests along their event day experience, ensuring they have a wonderful experience supporting them with accurate information and direction.
Some of our roles include:
- Pre Screening
- Information Point and Language Services
- Accessibility Support
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a warm smile and welcome to all of our guests.
- Assist our guests with FAQ’s providing accurate information and direction.
- Ensure the safety of our guests is at the forefront of all that we do, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
- Support our accessible guests with a pushing and chaperone service.
- Engage with our guests with face painting, giveaways, or a ‘high five’ with a foam hand.
What we are looking for:
- A strong team player
- An empathetic and caring approach
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- An NVQ in crowd management / crowd safety would be an advantage
- Available to commit to working a minimum of 25 days in 2017.
- Weekday evening and weekend availability required.
- Commitment to working between 6 to 10 hours per event day.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a world class venue, the home of English Football.
Recruitment Dates (compulsory):
Successful applicants will be invited to 1 of the group interviews dates taking place on 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th December 2016.
Training Dates (compulsory):
Successful applicants will be expected to attend our training date on the 14th January 2017 at Wembley Stadium.